View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2019, 01:42 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Sagittarius

The Skyclan leader was curled up in his nest, not sleeping, but staring at the wall with his back to the entrance of his den. His eyes still stung with grief, and it clung to his pelt, rooting him to his nest, rooting him in this position. He didn't wish to speak to anyone, to see anyone, to acknowledge anyone. His deputy was gone before he could even forgive her, she died knowing he still distrusted her. And even after that, he still couldn't bring himself to fully trust his own clan, or any of the other clans. It felt as if he were having all 8 of his remaining lives ripped from him, searing through all of his being and leaving him powerless to even so much as move. The Skyclan leader was in a pathetic state and it showed.

At first the words spoken from the entrance didn't register and Grousestar simply laid their, his ears swiveling back before he realized what had been said. Immediately he narrowed his eyes and lifted his head, a spark of anger pushing back against the tide of grief rippling inside of him. "I said I'm done with allegiances. You four clans have damaged Skyclan enough, I want to salvage what I have left of my clan." Shakily the leader, much skinnier than what he was at the gathering, stood, turning to face the Shadowclan leader with a face that was not at all friendly. Despite the anger though, sadness could be seen just under the surface, the fur around his eyes damp from countless tears that had been shed.

"You have no business sneaking into my clan to try and convince me to save you. I'm not saving anyone anymore. All I've gotten from saving cats is more Skyclan blood spilled and trust broken. I will have none of it." Despite Windystar never saying that he wanted to ally with Skyclan, Grousestar assumed it. That's all he saw the other clans as, cats that vied for favor so that they could use you. He was tired of it. Never would he had guessed that the new leader would want to simply... Talk.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?