View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2019, 07:30 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnalia View Post
the Molly purred with agreement and looked to the left once more " I'll go this way . And mines Frostpaw" she meowed after flicking her eyes back to the warrior , she darted off but stopped a tail length away before looking at the older she cat "I don't say this much about names but , yours has a nice ring to it." she complimented her French accent clearer this time before silently yet swiftly darting off well she did the best she could anyways . After spending quite a while in a hunting crouch her orbs shined as she spotted the mouse which was near a tree nibbling on a seed, her tail twitched as she reached her right paw out and placed it on the ground . She looked over at Mahoganytuft and nodded .
Mahoganytuft nodded. "Yours has a nice ring to it too!" The molly chirped in a friendly tone. Crouching down, a few lengths away From Frostpaw. Her eyes glinted mischeviously as she saw the mouse. Being a few tail lengths aside from it, her teal orbs traveled to a curved rock in front of the small creature. How perfect, the mouse was completely cornered. She stalked a bit closer, her brows furrowing slightly in concentration as she kept her gaze on the mouse.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days