View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2019, 06:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Of Shadows and Shattered Earth ~ MeadowClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Katter View Post
Brackendawn took a bite out of her mouse and chewed, savoring the delicious flavor. She was beginning to calm down. Feeling something poke her, she turned around, finding Tigersnap behind her. He was looking very sorry, and the she-cat saw that he held a single dandelion. At the sight, Brackendawn let out a soft laugh. She sat up, gently taking the flower. "Thank you," she meowed. "I can weave this into my nest." Her eyes glittered with gratitude as she glanced at the tom.
the tom felt relieved as she took the flower which made him sigh as he felt the weight be lifted dramatically . Maybe he should show that he's sorry more often ...then again he can't help who he is. And most of the cats he stumbled upon were mousebrained . Why does there have to be so many hard choices to make? He cleared his throat "im....well...you know....the S word.I'm not so good at saying this. " he meowed his tone hushed a bit and chuckled "Leapordshine always helped me out with this....." he added before tilting his head "a-are we still hunting or no? Also don't tell anyone this. It's not often I do this." he meowed his tail swishing a few times.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )