View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2019, 06:19 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Of Shadows and Shattered Earth ~ MeadowClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
the tom felt relieved as she took the flower which made him sigh as he felt the weight be lifted dramatically . Maybe he should show that he's sorry more often ...then again he can't help who he is. And most of the cats he stumbled upon were mousebrained . Why does there have to be so many hard choices to make? He cleared his throat "im....well...you know....the S word.I'm not so good at saying this. " he meowed his tone hushed a bit and chuckled "Leapordshine always helped me out with this....." he added before tilting his head "a-are we still hunting or no? Also don't tell anyone this. It's not often I do this." he meowed his tail swishing a few times.
Brackendawn started a bit when he mentioned a Leopardshine, but she shoved down her questions for later. "Yeah, of course we're still going hunting." Her eyes softened and she stood up. The female licked his ears comfortingly. "Don't worry, I won't," she reassured Tigersnap. Brackendawn turned and walked out of camp, expecting Tigersnap to follow. As soon as she made it outside camp, she stopped and took a deep breath, relishing the warm weather and fresh scents.