View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2019, 11:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

{Open!}

Badgersong was really contemplating these days on whether he should leave the clan or ask to be sent to the elders den. At one point in his life he thought he would never let himself become an elder to become a burden on the clan, and yet. He didn't want to leave his home. Even if his friends were with Starclan now, and his son hated him, he couldn't bring himself to leave the only place he felt pride in. He couldn't bring himself to leave everything he ever knew.
The black and white tom looked towards the highbranch, his face contemplative. It would be so easy for him to leave right now. It's not as if anyone actively paid attention to him, no one was his friend at this point in time. It would be so easy to leave.
Your home is here. You can't abandon Shadowclan. It's the clan you have protected with your life all of these years. It's why you have this scar. To abandon it would be to give away all of that and consider yourself a traitor.

Heaving out a breath the veteran warrior would lay his head in his paws, staring blankly ahead. It was never easy was it? Well one day or another, he would come to a decision. And the decision would be irreversible. Was Foxspring looking at him now? What would he think if he chose to leave the clan? Closing his eyes now, all Badgersong could do was try and think on his choice. He'd decide soon.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?