View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2019, 07:18 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
His ears perked up as he saw another feline who to him looked troubled , he probably doesn't want me bothering him about it.... but the burning curiosity was stronger and besides he did need to get some conversations here and there.....it'll tide him over till his siblings arrive ....if they ever do. He shook his head ....what was he thinking !?! Him wishing them here means that they'll be dead. He's practically wishing them to die. That was selfish and not a thought a starclan cat should have . He should be watching over them and making sure they're alright . He sighed and looked at the other tom . Here I go. he nodded to himself and padded over to sprucefur and once he made it within a tail lengths distance he gave the warrior a friendly smile "greetings . Mind if I join you?" he asked with a tilt of his head .

Sprucefur perked up as the cat came toward him. Seeing as this cat looked younger, he tried to hide his worries with a soft smile. He enjoyed talking to cats, as he was a very social cat. But no one in StarClan really knew him, seeing as he spent most of his time obsessively watching the war that had gone on in the Clans. But maybe, just maybe he could change that.

The fluffy brown tabby let out a soft purr. “Of course!” He shimmied over a bit, making room for the smaller cat to lay. His green eyes focused on this cat, who seemed to have worries of his own. “My name’s Sprucefur, I was from ThunderClan,” he started, tilting his head ever so slightly.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]