View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2019, 01:54 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
Duskwing narrowed her eye suspiciously at the she-cat and let out a 'hmph.' She licked at her own chest to avoid eye contact in a rude manner. After a long silence of her licking herself, she'd look back up and sigh. 'Clearly she isn't going to leave me alone. Great.' She thought before speaking out loud. "I can give you a long list of reasons why, actually." She scoffed. "..Duskwing."
Violetshade stared at the she-cat expectantly during the long pause hoping she would eventually talk. She nearly laughed outloud at the comment she made, I officially like her, worst comes to worst and she doesn't fall for this then we must be friends, She thought to herself rather amused. She tilted her dark face in confusion, "Really?! You should tell me I didn't know there was anything bad going on!" She said somehow acting perky and crestfallen at the same time, "It's very nice to meet you Duskwing!"

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|