View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2019, 08:39 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

“You’re dead?!” That was the only thing that came out of his mouth.
He’d jumped when he had heard pawsteps quiclly aporoaching, still wary in the new grounds surrounding him to have his normal reflexes and excellent senses. Then he’d seen her. The white and ginger splotched she-cat who he’d fixed as the pinnacle of his “new age” in his life. The reason he’d decided it was worth it to try and turn his life into something that he wanted.
Then he’d seen the stars in her fur. He didn’t remember her dying. The demotion? Yes he remembered that. The name change? That as well. Death? That was kinda new. So he’d kinda just blurted out his thoughts. Probably not the best way to approach the situation.
After blinking probably a million times, he was able to get his shock into check and register her words. “No idea what I’m doing here, and no, I didn’t ask to be here. This place freaks me out.” He gave a skeptical look around with narrowed green eyes. “And I'm certainly not dead. Too much fight left in this bad boy for that.” He gave a too-wide grin, something that had become his “signature grin” due to spending too much time around Fuzzrush. “But i have to say, the concern is new Dazees. Last time I stepped onto your territory, you looked ready to tear me apart. And I was a simple warrior then as well.”
He flicked his tail then his green gaze growing a bit serious. “But really... I didn’t know you’d... died. I just thought... well, I had hope...” Flintspirit trailed off, unsure of what he actually had thought. He’d indeed just hoped that she was alive... somewhere after her disappearance.

Daisyshade felt queasy, things seemed to be happening a little too fast and she couldn’t quite catch how or why he was here, and why he wasn’t dead? Surely a starclan cat would’ve brought him up here for some dream but- the clearing was desolate? “You didn’t know?!” She asked in shock her ears pinning to the sides of her skull “I thought by now fallenstar would’ve said something” her gut twisted at the thought of the fluffy leader before she quickly shook the thoughts off, focusing back in on flintspirit once again.
She couldn’t help but just simply stare, it afterall had been such a long time that she had seen the tom, with the exception of the last gathering but even than she hadn’t talked to him. “Well- you have to go back? I think. Or maybe you’re supposed to see some I just-“ she turned glancing around for anybody else that might’ve summoned the tom, but to no avail. “Flintspirt a bad boy?” she found herself chuckling under her breath “oh yeah, for sure. Tell me that when you actually die from choking on your own pride- anyways not the point we have to get you home. I don’t think you should be here” he hadn’t changed one bit from that annoyingly charming tomcat she’d met on thunderclan border. Rolling her eyes she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted as he continued. She snorted flicking her tail “I wouldn’t call it concern actually, I think it’s more confusion than anything” it was a lie, however much she’d deny it flintspirit had grown on her. Almost like a tic in some ways, just couldn’t get rid of it. She was taken aback by his next comment, her eyebrows thoughtfully knit together as he spoke, the seriousness in his eyes was slightly bothersome. “I suppose most cats didn’t know... ” her gaze met his briefly “I would’ve given everything up to come back to life and claw your ears for being on riverclan territory, but it was my time I suppose” taking a quick jab at humour before plopping down in the grass.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord