View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:41 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: On The Run Nonstop [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
A tall male nervously but angrily stuffed things into a backpack. These things being clothes, water, and one small weapon.
He looked at the girl a few feet away from him, his magenta eyes were icy. "Come on, Sammy, hurry up!" He said to Smantha, using the nicknane he gave her.

A groan escaped his lips as he saw the star's in the sky were starting to disappear, the sun rising. He hated the fact that they couldn't stay anywhere without weird people trying to take them.
Zipping up the bag, he slung it over his shoulder.

"You know we can't take too long." Eren mumbled, walking over to the brunette.
He reached behind him, fixing his slightly long hair that was in a ponytail to keep it out of his face. He sported a red and white sports like jacket, a long with a white T-shirt.

He wore thin, black pants made for running, and grey Nike's.
Scratching the back of his neck, he grinned seeing the other was done. "Come on." He told, heading towards the door.
--

Fjsjs not the best but here @TawnyNeedsACoffee
((All good))

Samantha huffed as the tall boy, Eren, rushed her, she rolled her eyes as she shoved everything into her bag quickly. before following him out the door.

"Do you know where we are running to this time or are we just running?". She asked, raising an eyebrow as she guessed it was the 2nd option, seeing him grin wildly at her made Samantha guess her suspicions were right.

"I can't believe we have been running for a week, all because we overheard a secret conversation". She sighed as she complained once more, She hadn't known Eren for very long,in fact they were strangers who crashed into each other on the street and accidentally fell over near a
shop that was closed, by chance they had overheard a conversation about a large business using dirty tactics to advance on the popularity chart.

@Rosemew

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 30th, 2019 at 12:42 AM.