Old March 30th, 2019, 12:46 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: On The Run Nonstop [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
((All good))

Samantha huffed as the tall boy, Eren, rushed her, she rolled her eyes as she shoved everything into her bag quickly. before following him out the door.

"Do you know where we are running to this time or are we just running?". She asked, raising an eyebrow as she guessed it was the 2nd option, seeing him grin wildly at her made Samantha guess her suspicions were right.

"I can't believe we have been running for a week, all because we overheard a secret conversation". She sighed as she complained once more, She hadn't known Eren for very long,in fact they were strangers who crashed into each other on the street and accidentally fell over near a
shop that was closed, by chance they had overheard a conversation about a large business using dirty tactics to advance on the popularity chart.

@Rosemew
Eren huffed. "Me too, Sammy." he nodded, walking swiftly. Maybe they could just go in the forest, find a Cave, and live there. Wild animals seemed to do it, why couldn't they?

"We'll just stop anywhere possible." He spoke softly, which was unusual for the usual annoyed male.

Seeing the sun rise even more made a spark of anxiety set off in Eren, gripping the strap of his bag.
"Lets just be lucky they haven't caught us yet." He joked.

A light grin formed on his face.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days