View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2019, 01:16 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: On The Run Nonstop [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Samantha gasped a bit at the sudden warmth that engulfed her hand, startled as she was suddenly pulled into the tall grass, about to ask what he was doing she stopped when she saw Eren shush her quietly. Curious she looked in the direction he was looking at before fear gripped her, it was them.

Hearing Eren she gave a quick nod and followed after him, they managed to slip past them quietly at first as they made their way towards the path but a sudden bark from a dog alerted the men and they looked around frantically.'Oh no!'. Her mind in a whirl she quickly pushed Eren into an alleyway, seeing Eren about to speak she clasped her hand over his mouth."Shh!".The man walked over but couldn't see into the dark alleyway and gave up, he got in the car and went off down the road.
((Should we just call the guy Tom? XD))

Eren felt his lips curl into a confused frown as Samantha clamped a hand on his mouth.
After the man left, he took her hand off of his mouth, a humorous grin appearing.

"Never knew I was so attractive that you'd shush me." He grinned, earning a snicker.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days