View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2019, 05:03 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

At Shinefang’s remark at bringing her the herbs, she playfully rolled her eyes back, sticking out her tongue with a small smile. “Yeah, yeah.” She purred, taking the marigold he had brought her. It smelt stale, but Ringpaw wasn’t going to complain as she knew very well that there was barely anything fresh anyways. Taking the herb, she began to chew it up in her mouth, making sure to not swallow any of the juices, before spitting it out on Timberpaw’s pad, making sure to press it down into the cut.
“Well, it is fun.” She meowed in response. “I like it a lot, much better than being a warrior apprentice.” Her eyes widened. “Not that anything is wrong with that, of course! I just like the medicine den a lot better. Besides, it’s FUN getting to BOTHER SHINEFANG all day!” She meowed loudly, turning her head back towards her mentor with a smirk. She loved trying to get a smile out of him. “Besides, the herbs are just so interesting. I know a lot but there’s still so many! I really only remember the main ones like marigold, poppyseed, borage, coltsfoot, burdock root, and others like that. But there are so many different ones that are used for small ailments, too many.” She purred.
Setting his paw down, she twitched her whiskers. “What Shinefang said. Stay off the paw, and you should be fine!” She purred.
@Charmer
Timberpaw let out a joyful purr, looking down at the marigold on his paw. He nodded, his tail tapping the ground lightly as he stood up.
He dipped his head lightly with a smile, remembering not to lick it. But he wandered what would happen if he did, would Hhhut make him sick? Shaking his head, he got rid of the thought deciding it'd be best he just listen. "Thanks, Shinefang, Ringpaw!" He chirped, turning around. The brown somali padded out of the medicine cats den, clearly trying his best to keep off the paw.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days