View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2019, 11:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Okapi @pomegranate

Hey guys. I'm sorry to kind of spring this on you all of a sudden, but I'd like to get this roleplay going. How about for the order we go me, Okapi, then pom.

"Move it," Shinefang meowed through grit teeth. In his jaws he held the herbs that he and his apprentice would need tonight for one of the most important jobs a medicine cat could do, helping to bring new clanmates into the world. He has Rinpaw carrying the sweet borage. That was for after the birth. He carried the Burnet and Chervil. He had pointed them out to her briefly before they had headed over after getting word from one of the queens that Streamcloud was having pain. Based on how far along she seemed at her last checkup, it was her time. Tonight, Ringpaw would assist in her first delivery.

As they entered the nursery, warm and soft with all the extra fur and feather padding, it didn't take him long to locate the orange shecat. He approached her quickly and set the herbs down. "Hello Streamcload," the old tom said, his voice soft with that tenderness reserved for queens and kits. "This is Ringpaw. We're here to help you, alright? You're gonna be just fine," he added this last part with a warm smile, masking the deep-seated fear that always crept below his pelt like a memory when he assisted a queen.
@pomegranate
Streamcloud felt pain in her belly, it was horrible, she wanted to scream out in pain but bit her lip resisting her desire to scream in pain. She nodded slightly before laying down in the make-shift bed wincing in pain before giving a moan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here