View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2019, 12:17 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
Nightclaw began to grow bored of the apprentice and cast one more look at her. "An awful snarky one, aren't you? Your whining makes you sound like a pitiful kit. If you continue to talk like that, your throat may very well be torn to shreds. A shame if that were to happen." He stated in a bored tone before shrugging off the young she-cat and returning his gaze upon Darkbelly. "You only know one side of the story. I'd hardly deem that enough." The tall tom narrowed his eyes at Stonefrost, giving a nod in agreement. She was right. They were all brought here for the same reason, of course. "I cannot promise you the safety of others. Their actions are their own. Cats will be wounded and many will be killed.. Such is the price of war." Nightclaw's eyes wandered across the cats in the area; falling upon Grandpaw and Dawnpaw for a moment. It was almost as if he found the young ones to be useless. "There's no place for weakness in our ranks. If you do well here, you will survive. When our rebellion succeeds, you all will stand with us as we lay claim to the forest."

@TawnyNeedsACoffee , @BILL. , @Cave , @Silver Something
Dawn'Paw sighed at Night'Claw's retort not in the mood anymore to deal with him."Yeah yeah sure, if you say so oh 'Great' one". She rolled her eyes as the saracastic words leaked out her mouth ignoring the pitiful and hateful glares she was getting from the Tom.Hearing his next words she narrowed her eyes slightly before she muttered."As long as I get what I want I don't care what you do..". Her fluffy tail twitched as the sick thoughts of battle filled her mind and a smirk formed on her face.

@Cave
@BILL.
@Silver Something

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic