View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2019, 01:30 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

@RosePelt145

Hazelsplash followed his gaze to the fresh-kill pile. "Oh," she said, a little disappointedly. Well, that answers that-- I'm probably the only lazy one this morning. She looked up at him, green eyes wide, raising her brows. "'Measley rabbit'? Don't put yourself down so! It's hard to get anything this time of the year!" She shook her head at him, smiling. It was cute, him being so modest. Suddenly realizing she was in the way of the den opening, she hurriedly started to step aside when Braveheart spoke again. Her tail flicked behind her as she thought over the offer, unconsciously staring at him as she thought. "Umm, well, I really should--" she began to say, her duties weighing down on her conscious, but when his ears flattened and he put himself down again, she changed her mind immediately. Besides, she really did want to see the Seastones covered with snow. "No, no, I'd love to, actually!" she said, turning back to him. "And you don't talk too much."
Braveheart blinked at the she-cat a moment, stunned at her eagerness to join him. He felt a smile spread over his maw. It may have been a bit of a nervous smile, but still a smile, nonetheless. He rarely smiled anymore. He gave a nod, tail tip flicking. "I think I should eat a little something first. Care to join me?" without waiting for an answer, the black-and-white tom padded towards the small fresh-kill pile, nosing through it and pulling out a squirrel for himself, then waited for Hazelsplash to join him and take a piece for herself. He tore into his food, gulping down the meat hungrily. He couldn't remember the last time he had a good, large meal; this didn't cut it either. Braveheart longed for large, juicy prey instead of the thin, stringy creatures that came with Leaf-bare.

♡ character page wip ♡