View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2019, 03:28 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw having enough stood up her fur fluffed up making her look twice her actual size as she stormed over growling angrily."Look, not that I want to be any part of this love fest but could you stop, your lovey dovey talking is repulsive and disturbing on so many levels!". She growled as she mentioned her annoyance she then glared at QuickFeather before she faked a laugh."Oh but by all means if you must repeat the mistakes you have made then go ahead and do so, all I can do is feel sorry for the poor pathetic life forms that have you as their mother, I certainly am glad that you and that flirtatious mousebrain disowned me, spending one day with you two is like torture! You really were a match made in Starclan weren't you!".Saracasim and bitterness smoothly rolled off her tounge like it was natural until her deathly glare landed on the Tom."And you, don't even think about talking to me, I would rather not get involed with more idiots then I have too". She scoffed as she insulted him, she felt anger and rage inside yet why could she feel a bit of sadness in her heart? DawnPaw pushed the thought away as a scowl formed on her face,Almost forgetting about TimberPaw.

@Rosemew
@Branch of Life
(All good c: )

@Cave @Branch of Life
--

The Tom watched the ordeal happen, standing up. He padded over, after Dawnpaw had stopped talking, his brown gaze fell on the other apprentice. "You wanna go..., hunting?" He asked, trying to lighten up the mood. He looked up at both the molly and tom. An awkward grin appeared on his maw, letting out a nervous 'ha'.
He flicked his bushy tail, waiting for Dawn to answer. In that spare time he had, his gaze fell to the floor, his ear twitching.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days