View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2019, 08:20 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
"I suppose that is true," he replied with a flick of his ear. "It does require a lot to parent kits. I don't think I'd have the ability to deal with raising them," he replied with a shrug. "I don't exactly have the...skills required to raise kits, let alone be a father. I haven't decided to settle down with anyone quite yet," he added. Tigerslash didn't want to quite settle down yet. He was still somewhat young, not quite 20 moons yet. Tigerslash's flicked his ear and watched the kits scamper about, small bodies and loud squeaky voices. The tom didn't dislike them, he was more indifferent. He couldn't see himself having kits any time soon, but he could find himself considering a few of them in the future. He returned her smile. It was less bright and a bit more subdued, but it was much more noticeable than his normal ones.
Tansy'Jaw looked at the Tom in curiosity before Speaking."Well, it's nice to know there is someone here I can relate to...". As she said this she stood up and stretched, before looking at him."Would you like to go hunting? I feel a little drowsy from being stuck inside camp like this plus it seems the fresh kill pile is running low..". Although she would usually just do a small chit chat she never wanted to get to know a cat more.'Hmm, why did I invite him to hunt though?'. She thought to herself as she looked softly at Tiger'Slash.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 15th, 2019 at 08:21 PM.