View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2016, 03:11 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
Amberstorm heard her words and the tense feeling in him started to dissipate. "Do you hear yourself?" he had started to smile... "You sound like a mouse!" He laughed once or twice and raised his head to try to meet her gaze. His own eyes were lined with joy.
Amberstorm's words sparked up her usual demeanor, and Maplefur straightened back up. Her gaze was able to meet his, this time the skip in her heart caused happiness to flow throughout her. She noticed the joy in his eyes, which only caused her mood to brighten more. Her whiskers twitched. "No, I didn't hear myself." She responded sarcastically. "Amberstorm, I think you've gotten a crush on a mouse," she joked, then tilted her head. "I dunno though, I think I'm actually a bird. It feels like one's flying in my chest right now!" The molly's heart was fluttering so quick she wondered if it would ever stop. I've never felt like this before, but I could definitely get used to it. Her eyes grew round as she watched the tom in front of her, and she blinked rapidly. Don't go all googly eyed!