Old December 1st, 2016, 04:02 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@narwhalgirliv @Moonfur @Turtlestar

Pastelle snarled and drew out her claws, looking from Shadow to Lakekit to Shadow once more. "Well, it seems that you've finally opened your eyes." She said, directing her comment towards the healer. The molly spoke as if Shadow were an infant kit, who knew nothing. Although Shadow was probably quite intelligent herself, Pastelle didn't care and wasn't going to acknowledge this.
Her gaze seeped over towards Slash for a second, being that he was lying on the ground right next to Shadow. The syndicate cat sighed, as if he were another burden on her mind. Which he sort of was, actually.
But the worst part about it was the clan kit... She had already made up her mind about it; the newcomer must be quite dumb and untrained to step into enemy land. "Well, well, well." She said, smirking slightly as her yellow orbs turned onto Lakekit. "What brings you here, little one? Lost your clan?" The adult taunted, wagging her tail menacingly.
Slash looked from the kit to Pastelle and back. The poor scrap looked terrified. "Look, she-cat," Slash began. "Is this necessary? The scrap's a kit. It can't do anything to us." A memory flashed through his mind: Him as a kit, facing three full-grown cats. Two of them had their eyes glittering with murder and malice, a brown tom and a white she-cat. The thrid, a grey tabby tom, saying, "Its a kit. It can't do anything to us. Leave it be." and getting knocked into a tree with a smack by the brown tom, the brown tom slitting the gray tabby's throat. The brown tom turning back to Slash, saying, "Now its your turn. Ready Tinycloud?" The white she-cat, Tinycloud, mewing back, "Whenever you are, Brackenclaw." The two leaping at Slash, Tinycloud lashing at his eye, Brackenclaw claw his flank. Slash, bleeding and crying, running away, away from the Clan cats, away from the territory, away forever. The memory faded and Slash was breathing heavily. He blinked tears away and stood shakily. "She-cat," he said strongly, "I forbid you from hurting this kit."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training