View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2019, 10:21 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan's Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft prepared himself for battle as he slunk around the camp. Should he do this? Yes. He didn't know how Kiwibounce would react, but she was on patrol, so she wouldn't be back for a while. He sharply turned his head at the sound of pawsteps. Finally... He thought. He crouched in the ferns near him, and focused on the cat's brown fur. Aim, crouch, pounce, go! He launched himself into the air, howling and spitting with fury. "Better run!" He snarled.
Forestshade yelped at the sudden sound. What the- He turned and saw a cat mid-air and stepped over to the side. This cat is clearly not on my side. He growled and lashed his tail around, agitated. His green eyes flashed with anger, Only thing left to do is fight. He sighed and tries to blend into his surroundings. Forestshade thought three things Stay calm, Be quiet, Be prepared. The brown cat, still filled with anxiety, jumped up and flexed his claws, ready to land in dirt or to grip on this cat.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo