View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2019, 11:59 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: 4 apprentices, 1 problem (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomSpecter View Post
Turtlepaw shrugged "A-almost." Goldenpaw was the only one who seemed blissfully unaware of this fact. "L-looks like he-he's gonna p-pounce." Since Beepaw couldn't see, or at least not very well if she could, Turtlepaw decided to give her a running commentary. "Th-thinking F-fluffypaw will get cl-close to p-pinning him b-before s-someone st-steps in."

"And you have a Fox-face!" Goldenpaw hissed, crouching down and flattening his ears to his head, before pouncing with a yowl towards Fluffypaw. Normally, although he would still get angry for the insults, he'd have half a mind to avoid fighting, but his frustrations of being stuck in camp and other conversations with Turtlepaw were on the forefront of his mind. So, he simply lashed out.
Fluffypaw was about to say something when Goldenpaw pounced on her. Her eyes widened in surprise. She struggled to get him off her. "Get off me you mousebrain" she yelled.

Beepaw tensed at Fluffypaws crys.