View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Shinefang shuffled into Grousestar's den and found the leader curled in his nest. He'd been this way since Auroraflame's death, secluded, barely functional as a leader. He wasn't acting like the calm and collected leader he had always been. Here the tom sat throwing a tantrum like an apprentice assign the change the elder's bedding. Of course Groustar had every right to be angry, but that didn't change the fact that Skyclan still needed him. The old tom let out a low growl, muffled by the sprigs of chamomile he lodged between his teeth. Making no effort to quite his foot steps, Shinefang wove around to stand in front of his leader's face, his back to the den wall. When he thought the leader was looking at him, Shinefang let the herbs drop unceremoniously from his jaws. "Still moping, I see," the medicine cat remarked gruffly. "Any idea how long you plan to keep that up? Last time I checked, leaders of clan generally try to go among their clanmates for more than ceremonies and other bare necessities to keep clan life going. Of course, I'm only your medicine cat. What do I know?" He added, shrugging his bony shoulders.