Thread: StarClan's Fall
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2019, 09:47 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: StarClan's Fall

{This is open!}

Well this isn't ordinary or expected. Thought the fiery-furred Starclan warrior, Redtalon, as he watched the dark figures pour into the Starclan camp. Just as every cat in Starclan, he had been living out his death in peace, checking in on the clans, on his family, even giving Windystar one of his nine lives.
And yet, to say that Redtalon was upset by this assault would be a lie. This tom, in his life, had been a warrior of great proportions. That was what he was known for, his viciousness and relentlessness on the battlefield. To be able to feel the rush of battle again.. Well. It was exhilarating. He couldn't hide the look of slight glee as he stood in the starry clearing, claws unsheathed and sides heaving easily with breath.
It was like he was alive again, on the battlefield, fighting for Thunderclan, fighting for his family. And if there was anything in the world he wanted, it was just that. Death didn't come easy for the warrior, even if it was a valiant and honorable one. If given the chance to go back and fight again, he would, over and over.
So his wild, green eyes swept the battlefield, searching for a dark figure to attack, or prepare to defend, whichever came first.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?