Old April 22nd, 2019, 05:10 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

{Geese inc. We'll die happy}

Star that Shines at Night didn't stop. He was enjoying this run through the water and the splashing of water around his legs. It was a rare opportunity to show off that he was more resistant to water compared to his clanmates and that he actually didn't mind it. He remembered that his mom used to tell him that the cave she had lived in was protected by a giant waterfall. The tom wasn't concerned about how far they were running. Which kind of proved to be fatal. As he finally looked up the saw a large group of birds. And not any birds. Unable to stop his momentum he slid into the birds and then everything went black and he could only see feathers. A panic attack took over the tom and he stood frozen in the stream unable to do anything but stay still. He was terrified. Terrified to death. And he might die cause this was geese. The most vicious of any.
(Never experienced a geese attack before so I have no idea what to write xD)

White'Brook skidded to a halt wide eyed in horror at the geese, seeing Night freeze she spoke frantically."N-Night move...if we stay any longer we'll-".Suddenly all the geese started honking and edging towards them slowly. White'Brook in a desperate effort to get the Frozen Tom and herself out of there she lept at Night pushing the two of them out the way and luckily onto the ShadowClan border, she shot up to her paws and wacked the Tom on the muzzle to snap him out of his trance."Night get up now!-Quickly or unless you want to become the birds next meal!". She said in a stern but nervous tone, the flock did not look happy and were glaring at the cats. White'Brook could feel her heart beat faster and faster as fear kicked in.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 22nd, 2019 at 05:11 PM.