View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2019, 12:32 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Never experienced a geese attack before so I have no idea what to write xD)

White'Brook skidded to a halt wide eyed in horror at the geese, seeing Night freeze she spoke frantically."N-Night move...if we stay any longer we'll-".Suddenly all the geese started honking and edging towards them slowly. White'Brook in a desperate effort to get the Frozen Tom and herself out of there she lept at Night pushing the two of them out the way and luckily onto the ShadowClan border, she shot up to her paws and wacked the Tom on the muzzle to snap him out of his trance."Night get up now!-Quickly or unless you want to become the birds next meal!". She said in a stern but nervous tone, the flock did not look happy and were glaring at the cats. White'Brook could feel her heart beat faster and faster as fear kicked in.

{They'll basically just run at you. Tbh they won't do anything to the cats, its just to scare Night xD}
Star that Shines at Night couldn't control it. It was a panic attack, unleashed from his phobia. The black and white tom were stuck in his own memories all over again, reliving his mother's death on constant replay. He could see the hawk coming down, taking up Night in its claws. Then his mother, jumping on it and getting injured and carried away. He never saw her since. That was what was going on for the trashing male who hadn't even realized he was out of the stream. He stood up, half blind from the panic attack and just ran for it. Not caring where he ran. He just had to get AWAY!

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee