View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:05 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zath View Post
Thymepaw's gray ears swiveled as she tasted the air, looking for another mouse to stalk and hopefully kill.
There! She spotted it a little ways away, and she instinctively locked up, one paw lifted daintily off the ground.
Inch by inch, paw by paw, she crept up on the mouse, keeping as still and silent as she could.
She crouched, bones humming with excitement.
1,2,3!
She bunched her muscles and sprung, landing nearly on top of the mouse.It tried to escape, yet she stretched one splayed paw and slapped it down on top of the mouse, cutting off the tiny squeal with a quick bite.
"I-I did it, Tansyjaw! I did it.. pretty much how you showed me! Did I do well?" Thymepaw asked.
Thank you Starclan for this mouse! I'll give it to one of the kits!
Thymepaw loved spending time in the nursery. Since she wasn't that far from the elder kits, she got along with most of them perfectly. She wanted some of her own someday. When she was a warrior and had a mate.
Tansy'Jaw purred happily as she stood up and walked over the golden tabby softly spoke as she praised the young she."Yes I am very proud! Because of you there will be one more cat fed today...Very well done Thyme'Paw". She softly nudged the she in a playful manner before she picked up the mouse she had caught earlier and spoke."Come, we'll take these back to camp". She purred as her blue eyes gleamed.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic