View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:15 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish sauntered through the bushes, a skip in his step. The air was fresh, and things seemed fine. He hummed a melody as he padded through the greenery out into the moor, where the wind whistled along.
"Oh, where oh where is the rabbit with the katydids?" He sang joyfully, sitting down on the dry grass. where are you, Whitebrook?

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
White'Brook felt a bit conflicted and tired after the events that happened yesterday, she was making her way to the ShadowClan and WindClan border for some odd reason her paws were carrying her there and not just that she wanted to make sure the geese had left, it would be unfortunate if Night or any other cat fainted."..what am I doing..".she mumbled to herself but suddenly she bumped into something in front of her, not realising who it was she frantically spoke."O-Oh I'm sorr- Ack! Little'Wish?! Heheh uhh- W-What are you doing here?". She nervously laughed knowing full well that she was probably going to get scolded for coming back so late the night before, her brothers forced smile was a clear sign he was both concerned and angry.'Oh boy...this isn't going to end well...'. She thought in a exasperated way.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic