Old April 24th, 2019, 03:29 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: SkyClan's Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

@Cave @EternalBlaze
_________

Timberpaw felt awkward as he saw both quickfeather and Dawnpaw look at him. He said nothing, ears folding back, taking another step back. His gaze slowly made it's way to dawn and quick again. Finally, after what seemed to be forever, he muttered a quick 'I..didn't mean to', taking another step back as he did.
. He was lucky he didn't get killed right then and there by quickfeather! He could see the shock in their eyes which only made him feel slightly worse than he did. Though he flicked an ear as he heard the mollies . He flicked his tail as listened to Dawnpaw mostly. He felt himself become slightly intrigued, as he heard her say that her old self was gone. Sweet and happy?
Timber couldn't believe it! Dawnpaw was always so grumpy and strong..not that he had a problem with her being grumpy! Feeling his paws start to ache from standing up, and his legs still beings wobbly. The fatigued apprentice slowly made his way a few foxlengths away, near a rock. He made his movements careful, sitting down, slouching back slightly.
"Dawn.." Timberpaw started, gaze fixated on the blonde molly, eyes widening at how dark her pelt looked. When did it get so dark? He blamed it on the rain, along with the darkening clouds.
"You and quickfeather need to make up..!" He croaked, eyes still a bit wide, his attention then turned to the white tom, Snowpaw. "Don't you agree?" He asked worriedly, a glint in his eyes that seemed to say 'Plesse agree with me'.
|| @TawnyNeedsACoffee | @Cave ||

Snowpaw had closed his eyes, relishing the moment where Timber had killed the queen. The yowl of defeat continued to sound in his ears, only stopping as he opened his one eye, finding the apprentice pleading him for help. Don’t. A voice sounded in his ear. He must learn that not every cat can be friends. Some things must be done to fulfill another’s destiny. He felt Lizardstripes hot breath fade away.
He shrugged at the tom and looked at Dawnpaw. "Why? They should be enemies. All that foxheart has ever done to Dawnpaw was mistreat her." He turned his gaze towards the group of cats fighting one another on the far side of camp. "Like my mother did to me." He sighed, looking back at Timberpaw with an angry look on his face. " it’s all I ever wanted you know, yes there’s always something trying to stop me, but I’ve made it this far." He remembered the day he lost sight in his eye, the day he was first neglected. "Yet you hide after killing a cat." He spat.
Perhaps he’s not ready to be a dark forest warrior. he thought.

(It’s a lot but not really meaningful, you know? Maybe it’s my opinion)

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; April 24th, 2019 at 03:30 AM.