Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2019, 07:39 AM
A quiet place

Gender: Doesn't matter. Any form of gender address is fine.
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zath View Post
"My name is Hawkshade, warrior of Windclan. I KNOW I scared off the butterfly, but that isn't really the issue now is it?" Hawkshade felt silly, acknowledging something most warriors would scoff at. Yet the Thunderclan tom, Heavystep, seemed genuinely upset that Hawkshade had made the butterfly go away.
Hawkshade took a slightly scrambled step back as Heavystep rose to a slouched position, giving him a rather uninterested look.
"Do you have even the slightest idea why I'm upset here? You are a Thunderclan cat, inside my territory." Hawkshade realized how dumb he sounded, listing off the obvious facts.
"why do you like butterflies so much? There is like, millions in your territory." he was genuinely curious, but kept his hostile posture, in case Heavystep's calm attitude was a sham.
Hawkshade had been involved will too many cats who were shams. He was tired of cats not telling the truth.
So far though, Heavystep seemed genuine.

(Aww the poor boy has trust issues. He's gotten his heart broke and been lied to one too many times.)

Oh! So he had noticed the butterfly! That was a good thing, it'd been a little hard to tell what the other cat had been doing from his previous position, but he didn't really care too much at the time. "It's nice to meet you Hawkshade." Heavystep greeted in a friendly manner with a bit of a low rumbling purr, he didn't mind meeting new cats, especially ones who also watched butterflies. "And it is true, I am ThunderClan, but I am not in your territory." The large tom whisked his tail across the line to demonstrate, his paws, though on the edge of it, weren't quite all the way over, "But if it'll make you happy, I'll move back some." He didn't quite feel like walking, so he went for the next best form of transportation, and flopped out on the ground, rolling some mouse lengths further back from the line, before turning and re-positioning himself to face the WindClan warrior. Flopping out like this was far more comfortable anyway. "They're fascinating creatures aren't they?" When the next bit was about butterflies, he was more than happy to answer, "They come in all sorts of colors, yellow, white, even pink and blue. There's a really nice orange and black one that appears during green-leaf, it has the patterns of a TigerClan warrior from the elder stories." He did have to stop and think about why this particular butterfly had caught his eye though. "Well each butterfly is different..." He started slowly, "Not a single one is the same. I give each and every one the special attention they deserve." Though usually it's more of a brief pause to acknowledge the bug than a full blown stop and observe, which was more for slow and lazy days like this one. He shrugged, "I had time to watch today, so I watched."