wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan's Betrayal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Open
——
Snowsong blinked in shock as she watched her clan mates attack each other. “This isn’t right...” She murmured, unsheathing her claws. “What’s going on?” Deciding she couldn’t stand around much longer, she shook her head and launched herself into battle.

Shardpaw’s eyes shined with excitement as the battle started. Yes! This should show them how great of a warrior I’ll become! Without hesitation, she sprung at the nearest cat.
(Maybe you can convince her what she’s doing is wrong..?)
flipheart was a bit confuzzled at all of the things going on, but caught on. battle. dark forest. fight. he glanced around anxiously, whiskers twitching, before seeing a cat spring itself at him. he growled dangerously, then hopped out of the way, just barely dodging the unforeseen attack. "don't listen to the dark forest!" he exclaimed, because that was the type of cat he was. flipheart knew that 'everyone can be saved' was a deadly and unhealthy mindset, but from the dark forest cat's figure, he could tell it was a young cat. young cats were easy to influence; perhaps that was how the place of no stars had gathered so many followers and fighters. "the dark forest lies to you, makes life seem more miserable than it is. look at what the clans have given you!" the warrior said, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt while all the while keeping his guard up and looking around for any signs of the opposer getting ready to attack him.
i’m smiling too”

---