View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:22 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan's Reckoning

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @EternalBlaze @Rosemew

Quickfeather stood in shock, taking some soft steps forward towards her daughter. It had finally dawned on her, she was the reason her own kin was crying, why she was upset, why she hated her. Quickfeather gave it a quick thought, she didn't hate Dawnpaw, she loved her daughter. That was the nagging feeling in her heart, its what tore her apart when she found out Dawnpaw had betrayed the clan. Dawnpaws words filled Quickfeathers ears and made her stomach turn. She, however, had no words for Dawnpaw, no amount of sorry could fix the ravine between them now, for she made the biggest mistake of her life. Her usual feelings of anger were taken over by extreme sadness, it weighed on her body.

She watched Dawnpaw run off, she chased soon after, but at a slower, more faded pace. The emotions she felt blurred the battle around her as she trotted in what seemed to be slow motion. She was pushed, clawed, and occasionally bitten as she made her way out of the fighting cats in a daze. All she knew was that she needed to go find Dawnpaw.

Last edited by Cave; April 24th, 2019 at 11:23 PM.