View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan's Betrayal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

flipheart was a bit confuzzled at all of the things going on, but caught on. battle. dark forest. fight. he glanced around anxiously, whiskers twitching, before seeing a cat spring itself at him. he growled dangerously, then hopped out of the way, just barely dodging the unforeseen attack. "don't listen to the dark forest!" he exclaimed, because that was the type of cat he was. flipheart knew that 'everyone can be saved' was a deadly and unhealthy mindset, but from the dark forest cat's figure, he could tell it was a young cat. young cats were easy to influence; perhaps that was how the place of no stars had gathered so many followers and fighters. "the dark forest lies to you, makes life seem more miserable than it is. look at what the clans have given you!" the warrior said, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt while all the while keeping his guard up and looking around for any signs of the opposer getting ready to attack him.
Shardpaw crashed into the ground with a grunt. She rubbed her nose with a paw before getting up and spinning around. "W-what?" She stepped back, shocked by what she had just heard. "N-no! They promised I'll be a strong warrior! They told me I'd be the best..." She unsheathed her claws. "Y-you're the liar!"

Character Site