View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2019, 10:13 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beetlefrost grumbled loudly to herself, eyes narrowed into slits. A mouse was suddenly slung into shiverblazes paws, it landing lazily on the ground. Though the molly felt too annoyed to speak, she did anyway. "You shouldn't not eat because you're sad." She meowed snarkily, a "matter of fact" expression on her face.
The only noise was the chitter and chatter of other clanmates. She gave a grunt, flicking her long tail. "It's fine, but I'm still angry you'd fell in love with a cat from another clan."
Shiverblaze watched as the mouse was place at his paws and when she told him she was still angry with him and he couldn't exactly blame her. "You have every right to be. Im mad at myself. I should've listened to you.", he admitted. Shiverblaze could have tried to forget about Moonstream, but he wouldn't have been able too. "Im a horrible friend snd ill be a horrible father. They don't need me in their lives.", he added. Shiverblaze moved the mouse away from him. @Rosemew;

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; April 28th, 2019 at 12:11 AM.