View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2019, 04:28 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Whit'Brook sat there dumb-founded a bit before sighing she knew that getting angry wasn't going to help, slowly she padded over to him and sat down next to him and looked up at the stars before speaking softly."Look...That came out wrong...what I said it's just...you worried me a lot today...You were passed out for so long so I started freaking out and uhm....I'm sorry for being angry...". Saying this she looked at him showing a small smile as she apologised before nudging him a little."Although, Your lucky I got you out of there or else you would of been bird food". She laughed a little as she winked in a playful manner.'I really do need to not get angry when I feel worried, but I can't help it". She told herself off in her head as she gazed softly at Night.

(Her getting angry when stuff like this happens is her worrying lmao)
Star that Shines at Night looked at the molly his eyes sharp. "And what do you know of being bird food?" The tom was still angry and his voice was harsh as he spat out the words. He shifted again and turned his back to her, curling his long black tail around himself. He wish he wasn't stuck on Windclan territory. It was too open here and the tom felt the emptiness of the moor. It was quiet, except for the blowing wind, and he felt so out of place. He realized this now.. He belonged among the trees where he could be alone, where he could hide and never be seen. Where he was safe from the birds. He stood up, still on slightly shaky legs and black spots filled his vision making him topple over and land on his side again. He was weak! Shaking his head he stood up again the exact same thing happened. Giving up for some peace he just laid there, forcing in deep breaths hoping to stop the black spots from taking over.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee