View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2019, 07:20 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw smiled brightly at Timber'Paw upon hearing his Question, she spoke in a hushed mumble, half from embarrassment.
"Yes...I do...".
Seeing Timber'Paw laugh a little, it seemed to calm her down but what confused her was all this happy feelings she was getting, she didn't understand.'...I...Don't know what's right or wrong anymore...maybe....it wouldn't hurt to be nice?...'.As if on cue, this thought was soon forgotten about as a voice reached her ears and her as alone.
"How disgustingly pathetic, you? Being happy now? Don't make me laugh! Obviously this idiots denseness is getting to you, you only feel this way because your vulnerable, do I need to remind you that you will never be happy until you have accomplished your goal! Remember trust no one but me~".
Creek'Tounge's voice sounded in her ears fear strikes her heart, she trembled a bit before Timber'Paw's surprisingly mature voice snapped her from her thoughts,Her face soften upon seeing the concern in his eyes but she also felt her pelt heat up a bit from how intense his gaze was.
"...I'm sure he will show us mercy...And even if we do get exiled, it doesn't mean we can't still live life outside the clan...besides you would have me and Snow'Paw with you...".
As if to prove her point she softly placed her paw ontop of his reassuringly.

Timberpaw gave a pout, laying back down in his nest. He shouldn't have said anything, now feeling worried, he rested his head on his paw. Feeling slightly better as the other feline put her paw on his,..but he didn't know why..hm. He squinted for a split moment in suspicion, but they widened after.
"But we're apprentices! We'd, We'd - ..I -" he said loudly, tripping and stumbling on his words at the end. He held his breath for a second, sighing after. Timber sat back back up, tail wrapping around his paws, swaying back and forth for a moment. His eyes narrowed slightly in thought, He better show mercy. This slightly dark thought made him shocked to hear himself say it slowly in his mind. He shook his head, eyes softening in slight concern. Maybe it was just he still had some fighting blood in him, instead of sweet blood like usual.
Yeah..I just.... Timberpaw gulped, turning his head to the side, a frown etched into his maw.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days