View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2019, 06:25 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw stared at him for a second before she mumbled."...stop being cute, I'm already sick with a cold I don't need love sickness either!". Half the things that were dribbling out her mouth was her feelings, although was fully awake, she was sick and shouldn't be taken seriously, The cream Molly plopped down in her nest giving a small cute type sneeze, still having a foggy mind.

He swore to starclan he was going to start panicking if Dawnpaw didn't stop saying cute, and directing it to him. It made a small firework of joy shoot off in him, letting out a purr with a grin. Why did he feel this way? A crush? On the molly in front of him? No way! Not possible! Besides Dawnpaw wouldn't like someone like Timberpaw, she probably liked bad boys, trouble makers. Not, hyper, talkative toms. The dusty tom gulped, an unrecognizable emotion swimming in his brown eyes. But, he heart kept thumping against his chest like a rabbit trying too kick off a predator! Why?
He looked away, turning back after he gained his calm again. Whoo!
"One, I'm not..cute!" he huffed shakily with a smile, "and two, you need rest to get better. I'll make sure to get you some prey, want some now or later?" he inquired.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days