Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2019, 03:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
The ThunderClan medicine cat paused at the edge of the Seastones, crouched low to try and avoid the prying eyes of others. She felt like an idiot for thinking that she could show her face at the Gathering. In light of recent events, it was understandable that she got dirty looks from her Clanmates. This was her first time outside of her den for an extended period of time. She still had cobwebs over her eye, cheek, and shoulder from her fights during the battle. Slowly, she was regaining strength after losing so much blood and sustaining the injuries that she did. Thankfully, ThunderClan seemed to be the first Clan here. She hung towards the back of the group of her Clanmates, staying on the edge of the clearing when everyone had made their way in. No need to draw attention to herself. Rather than finding someone to talk to, Tallmarsh decided it would be best to find a seat under a tree on the edge of the clearing and watch the others. Her expression turned sour as her good eye scan the clearing and fell on Passionstar. Memories of the battle came back to her immediately. She found this to be the only thing she could think about. How she was manipulated into thinking that Passionstar was a bad leader, that if she killed him she would be able to intimidate him into stepping down. And some of her actions were justified in her mind then by her ambition and drive for power. She wasn't power-hungry in any sense, but when the possibility of having more authority was set in front of her, she just couldn't refuse. She felt horrible for all of this, of course. She didn't understand why she was still medicine cat--if there was any reason to demote her, this was it. She assumed it was because she was useful as the only one who knew how to heal others in ThunderClan. She could only hope that this would hold out for a little while longer. Her green eyes betrayed her feelings--her hurt, anger, disgust with herself, and her confusion of what to do now. Usually she was great at hiding her emotions, but now she had other things to worry about.

[open! unpleasant encounters for tall are very welcome!! ;3]
( hope you don't mind!)
The cream Molly held her head low ,her ears flattened as she padded into seastones , her nose twitched at The many scents that caught a ride on the breeze . Her green orbs flickered across the many felines with a flat face that barely had any emotion what's so ever. The windclanner exhailed before continuing on into the mass and something within her bones told her that tonight .....isn't gonna be pleasant .....it'll be filled with tension , jumpy cats or hostile ones because let's face it. After the battles that went on inside their own clans did quite the number on many of them so she wouldn't be surprised if cats were still on edge. Dayleg yawned after pushing herself past a few toms that happened to be in her way , she snorted idiots...... however she spotted the thunderclan medicine cat ......what was her name again? ....gears turned in the mollys brain until her ears perked up , Tallmarsh! That's it! She started to feel the tiniest bit of sympathy when she saw Tall .......werent medicine cats supposed to be with the others or their leaders ? She wanted to find out , for her own curiosity . With her mind set, she nodded to herself and padded over to Tallmarsh calmly but it looked........off......dead...... "I never thought I'd see you down here ......aren't you normally with the other medicine cats? " she asked her voice low and monotone as it normally is.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )