View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:15 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

The tom felt joy swell in his chest at the mention of his name, eyes glinting with amusement as pebblepaw rubbed affectionately at his side. He drew his tongue over his ears a few times ‘ ‘ I saw that- did you win? ‘ ‘ he gestured to the battered leaf he’d left on the ground with a toothy grin. He dropped down onto his haunches and watching the tom nearly bubble over with excitement. It was a good feeling to be wanted and that brought a smile to his face. ‘ ‘ of course I did- I’m the best hunter in shadowclan when do I not catch anything? ‘ ‘ he teased standing up and shaking off his soaked paw a few times for dramatic effect. ‘ ‘ had to dive in after that sucker, he knew I was comin but I was too fastfor him! We wrestled but in the end, I won ‘ ‘ sure the story was exaggerated a bit, but who would that hurt?

“I-” He stopped talking as Troutsplash started speaking. Pebblepaw just sat and listened, tail slowly flicking behind him. He wasn’t going to continue speaking over him, he didn’t mind. Pebblepaw didn’t want Troutsplash to think he was rude or anything, he just wanted to make him proud. Pebblepaw’s eyes slowly widened as the story went on, he was amazed that Troutsplash was able to catch a fish despite being in Shadowclan. “Woah!” He sprung to his paws, tail waving. “That’s so cool! You dove in after the fish, then you wrestled with it and then you caught it and-” He paused to take a breath. “You’re a Shadowclan cat and you caught a fish! Pebblepaw began hopping in small circles. “You really are the best hunter in Shadowclan!” He stopped and stared up at him for a few moments. “Oh yeah, I totally won.” Pebblepaw purred, tail flicking. “That leaf didn’t stand a chance!” The apprentice closed his eyes as he puffed his chest out. After a few moments of standing there he opened an eye a bit, trying to see what reaction Troutsplash would have.

Character Site