View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2019, 06:12 AM
Stuck in a Bag

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Character Sheet - Focus: Sparrowkit of @Calliecat, Asterkit of @Deranged Llama - Smokekit of @Hexict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

The black and grey tabby turned as he felt somebody watching him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Sparrowkit twitched his little tail and scrambled over Asterkit's tiny body to spot the much larger kit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
[CENTER]The small she-kit was tucked in beside her brother and father when she felt a small weight leave her side...

Spiderleap watched with an expression that mingled between intrigue and concern upon the general shift of activity within the nursery. The older looking kit was approaching... Surely he was large enough to be a fresh apprentice, by now? And Sparrowkit was going right for him. Lifting his head, tailtip curling around the fluffy body of Asterkit once she decided to stay nearby instead of propelling herself at the young tom, Spiderleap settled deep green eyes on Smokekit. Tiny pink, clawed paws were not gone unnoticed while Sparrowkit attempted to grab himself a few rogue whiskers, but the father only looked alert and watchful rather than endeared. But at least there was no sharp glare, or cold warning sneer; only a steady, unblinking gaze.

"Smokekit? Not yet an apprentice? Mm... I am Spiderleap." His thoughtful, low voice never seemed to rise much in volume, a perplexed hum about his inflection, as though acknowledging there was a puzzle without actually inquiring of how its pieces stuck together.

"These are my fresh born. I am slightly put off that their mother was not here when I arrived." For, he hadn't seen hair nor caught whiff of her since his arrival within the nursery... How long had the two kits been left alone? This internal thought caused a brief backward fold of one ear, and dark eyes dropped to Sparrowkit to watch just how far the little kit would go to antagonize Smokekit.