View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@North

Bumblebear forced his fur to lay flat at the mention of the Dark Forest. It still unnerved him to talk or think about the battle, but he knew that it was in the past already. The lack of a medicine cat also concerned him. If illness struck the Clan, they would be helpless. He hoped they found one soon. And even if they didn't fall to illness, there would be injuries and mentally distraught cats that would be unable to find help. He himself wasn't qualified. He hated the sight of blood, and the job of a medicine cat required seeing a decent amount of it. He was glad Acornflower seemed alright. Physically anyways. He swept his tongue over his chest fur quickly while waiting for her reply. "Yes, I hope we can find a medicine cat soon. It's dangerous to not have one at this time," he agreed. The Clans weren't doing overly well. He had overheard that both SkyClan and RiverClan had no deputies, and his own Clan lacked any sort of medicine cat. "I heard the same about Goosepaw," he replied with a nod. "I haven't heard what happened to Daydream, but I hope we can find someone qualified soon." He replied. "Perhaps it became too stressful, or something happened," he pondered. He couldn't imagine having the health of the whole Clan in his paws.