View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2019, 07:36 PM
Shadows Fallen (Scorpio)

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalwhisker View Post
Wolfpaw walked around looking for his mentor because he was really exited to get right to training. It was his favorite thing to do. He kept looking for his mentor while all the other apprentices were talking together he wanted to train. He loved to train at anytime he could. His yellow gaze scanned the crowed of cats looking for Cindersparkle.

(I have not roleplayed as a app in a while so I don't remember exactly how so I will do my best.) @Castiel97

Cindersparkle

Stretching luxuriously the small ginger and ashy spotted molly made her way out of the warriors den after pulling three hunting trips in a row. Anne was tired and weary but she had just recently been assigned an apprentice by the name of Wolfpaw. It was her first apprentice and she didn't want to let him down. Shaking off her tiredness the she cat made her way towards the gray tomcat a small unsure smile on her welcoming face. Being only fifteen lol s didn't help either.

"Hello, Wolfpaw. Are you ready? she mewed as she approached him, her baby blue gems glowing with a friendly light.
@Crystalwhisker

Hawkwatcher and Fernpaw
SkyClan
Skydancer and Shadowstalker
WindClan
Featheredwings and Windyblaze