Old May 23rd, 2019, 05:23 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
@Fuzzyfeline @AriƩ
(Oof sorry this is so short)
Oakbranch looked over to Snailriver, wondering if he would volunteer himself for such a task. Though she would go if nobody else would, she wanted to give the others a chance to make a choice that they could be proud of. She also would feel the need to ask if she could, something the brown tabby didn't want to do at the moment.

|| @Fuzzyfeline - Time to get Snail stuck in the med-cat den and suffer from an adder bite. Cannot wait LOL ||

"I will go in. Though be prepared to run, I'm not the smartest choice but I do know how to avoid the grips of badgers and or foxes." Sneaking through, staying low to the grass the ginger and white tom sneaked into the den by the tree. Although he was inside there was no smell of anything but there... all of a sudden a hissing noise came from the side and he jumped back but not before feeling jaws close around his hindleg and he breathed through the pain before running out as fast as possible. Nothing followed him but he made it to where the two others stood, panting, before he collapsed to the ground the pain pulsing through. Something was spreading but he didn't know what it was and he just managed to breathe, "Adder... Family," before he started twitching violently. The pain of an adder bite was dangerous even to a large tom like Snailriver. He didn't have the speed of a Windclan cat and hadn't been as fast to get back to the others as cats from the other clans might have been.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee