View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2019, 02:28 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

|| @Dust ||

Ravenvine - a coal black tom - was sitting in shelter from the rain, his pear green eyes tracking every single drop that he heard. Heard yes, because the tom had a huge scar covering his right eye completely, rendering his sight on that eye completely useless and his left eyesight had deteriorated long ago. So now it was only shadows, only darkness that he saw but he had learned. He had adapted. His ears flicking back and forth he sighed.. It was perfect to be assigned to a hunting patrol just as the rain was dying off. They wouldn't be able to smell ANYTHING, and Raven had been relying on scent for nearly every action he did... He assumed that was exactly why he was the one sent out to hunt in this weather. To improve his weakness. He sniffed, not exactly happy with the decision but would follow it through.

He stood up, giving his black coat a good shake and arched his back in a stretch before padding out, the rain having stopped shortly before. He knew that he had to find another member for the patrol and sighed. He didn't do socializing. He really didn't, but he guessed he would have to if there was gonna be any chance of bringing home prey in this terrible weather. It was damp - which was usual in Shadowclan - but the scents were all muddled and the tom started to walk, his gait a bit unsure. Picking up the scent of a younger member that he struggled to identify he followed it and stopped just before he walked into the younger tom.

"Blackbird.. Isn't it?" Ravenvine asked with a soft meow. He didn't wanna shock the cat, knew how others reacted to his large scar cover his eyes, to the ugly scar tissue that was all that remained. "I am going hunting, wanna accompany me? It'll be harder to catch prey today... with the scents all muddled because of the rain." He sat down in front of where he could sense the other tom was sitting or lying down, he didn't know.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee