Thread: June Gathering
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2019, 07:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: June Gathering

(open !)
The multi grey skyclan tom Hootnose had his ears folded back as he sat where he was , not out of anger , spite or hatred , but of slight fear . He kept his guard up and did his darn best to not jump or jolt at anything , this is his first gathering and possibly his last . He had every right to be the way he is, the attack within his clan , the past wars.....everything ! Now he had a bad feeling that something else was gonna go wrong ....he inhaled and exhailed relax , your acting like a rabbit .....jumpy . This is a gathering after all . Nothing weird . however he looked to the left to see a romantic pair , touching noses and all , it only made him widen his eyes and visibly gag and make gagging noises only to cover up his mouth with his tail oh gross! ....wait ....are they ....from different clans? he took a closer look , one looked of windclan slender and lean legs that looked built for running . And one of thunderclan a string powerful looking body. He shivered before looking away and up at the clan leader yup definetly weird! Besides this place isn't meant for romance ....why meee?....

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; June 3rd, 2019 at 07:47 PM.