View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2019, 10:18 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
The fact that there were dogs roaming the territory, killing many along the way, made Hummingtuft shudder. Just the thought of falling at the paws of one of the creatures pierced him with worry and, although his pride hated to admit it, pure terror. His fluffy bobbed tail shivered as he made his way across the clearing, padding towards the Fresh-kill pile, which had been restocked earlier this morning. He nosed through the pile and pulled out a large, fat squirrel in his maw and glancing around to see who he could make company with. Spotting Minnowfluff, a good friend of his, huddled against a large tree , Humming padded towards him. Once he reached him, he dropped his meal down onto the ground and sat back, his slim form's slight muscles rippling underneath his pelt. He gave the shy warrior a friendly, welcoming smile. "Why, hello, Minnowfluff," Humming said to his friend. "Scared of the dogs, eh? I tell ya, I'm not too thrilled myself. I can't even fathom how much blood a dog can shed. Gives me goosebumps." when Minnow didn't reply, Hummingtuft tilted his head. "Hey, but look, I don't think any cat is happy about it, you know? You see, every cat is afraid. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You're always hiding..." sighing, the older tom shifted so Minnowfluff was hidden, and Humming gave him a smile. "Better?," he asked gently.

((It's perfectly fine ^^))

Minnowfluff felt his fur prick with anxiety as Hummingtuft talked about both dogs and blood. Just those two words in the same sentence made him sick to his stomach. Ears flattening, he looked down with a frown, though he felt extremely relaxed as the other moved in front of him. Now that he could be avoided by any stares or looks, he felt comfortable, but still somewhat anxious.

The grey and white tabby gave a nod. "Yeah, thank you.." He meowed, his voice quiet as a small smile appeared on his features. He only now noticed how small he was compared to Hummingtuft, even with himself being somewhat heavy. The tom shrugged softly. "What if the dogs get into camp?" He asked, clearly nervous as he shuffled slightly, wrapping his tail around his paws.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days