View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2019, 01:38 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Skyclan Dog Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

@.:Virgo:. @Delta @Aquilex @Nebby

(Sorry guys! I spent the better part of yesterday on the train/ sleeping off the time difference but I'm here now! I'm uh not quite sure the post order because I had up to 18 mentions,,, so I'll put this up anyway)

Honeynose had spent the better part of the journey with her stomach in knots - deathly quiet as she took each step with care, eyes and ears constantly swiveling at every noise. Dogs... why did it have to be dogs? Most of the conversation had been lost on her and rarely did she chime in - only offering an occasional "oh.." and "hmmm..." but at barbfalls comment, Honeynose turned her sudden and undivided attention to the group, focusing in on each clan member - " I can have them chase me, I'm fast." Her voice wavered with hesitancy for a moment but the determined sparkle in her eye said otherwise. The molly's ability to run was much more defined than her fighting skills and anyone that knew her could confirm that but... this was a dangerous task and the butterflies in her stomach only worsened at the thought.
"I could be the bait," Wolfspark suggested, stepping forward. For the first time he called attention to his deformities. "In case you haven't noticed, I have a bit of experience with dogs. They'll think I'm easy prey. They'll be so focused on an easy meal they won't have any suspicions about where I'm leading them." Though he shuddered at the thought, the tom knew it was the only way from keeping his Clanmates the most out of harm's way.