View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2019, 06:14 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Minnowfluff felt his fur prick with anxiety as Hummingtuft talked about both dogs and blood. Just those two words in the same sentence made him sick to his stomach. Ears flattening, he looked down with a frown, though he felt extremely relaxed as the other moved in front of him. Now that he could be avoided by any stares or looks, he felt comfortable, but still somewhat anxious.

The grey and white tabby gave a nod. "Yeah, thank you.." He meowed, his voice quiet as a small smile appeared on his features. He only now noticed how small he was compared to Hummingtuft, even with himself being somewhat heavy. The tom shrugged softly. "What if the dogs get into camp?" He asked, clearly nervous as he shuffled slightly, wrapping his tail around his paws.
Hummingtuft gave the smaller male a smile, then nodded, his way of saying you're welcome. He crouched down, still making sure to keep his friend hidden, and took a large mouthful of his squirrel, suddenly realizing how ravenous he was. He had been out hunting all day, so it was kind of understandable. He chewed and swallowed before taking another bite, then glanced up at Minnowfluff's question. The Japanese bobtail's eyes widened and a flash of fear went through them. He gazed at the ground a moment, trying to figure out how to answer. He gritted his teeth. "I... Honestly don't know," he mewed. "If that did happen... It would not be good. There will likely be death and a lot of blood. We just have to trust our leader will know what to do, if it comes to that." he could sense the fear rolling off the smaller tom, but he wasn't going to sugar-coat this, not even for Minnow. The younger male needed to know the truth of how dangerous that situation would be. He gazed at the other cat with a gentle expression. "However, if it does happen, I'll protect you as best I can," he meowed softly, hoping to make Minnowfluff feel better. Suddenly a beetle scuttled past, and he leaped atop it, squishing it underneath his paws. "If I can protect you from a beetle, I can protect you from anything!," he jokingly exclaimed with a silly expression, hoping to make Minnow laugh.

♡ character page wip ♡