View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2019, 10:42 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Hound Attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
"Regalstorm!" he yowled. He leapt from the dog and raced to the tom, gently grabbing his scruff. He lifted the warrior onto his back and carried him to a juniper bush, carefully sliding Regalstorm inside so the juniper berries his Regalstorm's scent.

Wolfspark whipped around and snarled at the dogs. He charged at the largest one and dashed underneath it, clawing its stomach. After leaving a sizeable wound, he dashed to the other dog and sank his teeth into its leg.

//

The dog yowled and barked, the first dog beginning to slink toward Wolfspark as he battled its companion.

(Open to anyone else, Wolfspark is going to need help!)
@Aquilex

Regalstorm gave a moan as he felt his body shifting. He gaze was hazy, like a blackened mist obscuring his eyes. He felt himself be dropped and heard a snarl.

I've got to help my clanmate... my friend!

He struggled through his haze to consciousness, getting up and charging at the dog Wolfspark was attacking, leaping on its back and snappish his jaws down on its ear.

The dog howled, bloodcurdling and loud. It turned its head, eyes filled with rage, looking at the cat on its back, teeth bared.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site