View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2019, 01:14 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw gave a purr, leaning into her heavily. He pricked his ears hearing a small rustling, looking around. He mumbled a small 'what..' Shrugging it off after
DawnPaw gave a gentle purr as she decided to lay down,giving a slight gesture to allow him to lay down next to her, in all homesty she was feeling a little tired but didn't feel like going back to camp just yet, but hearing a small rustle she looked around slightly before asking TimberPaw softly."Did you hear that?".

A brown Tom was crouched behind a large bush, his blue eyes narrowed slightly as his tail flicked in annoyance.'What will it take to get her to like me?!'.LarkStorm thought this in frustration, yes he was slightly older then them- by 3 moons but just because DawnPaw was still an apprentice or that she has a small crush on TimberPaw didn't mean he had to stop liking her,or stop finding out what she likes."Idiot kit- Can't even flirt properly".He whispered this to himself as he pratically death glared the tom, LarkStorm went to settle himself in a more comfortable position but accidentally caused his fur to rub against the bush making a rustling sound.He froze when he heard the two cats pick up on it and stopped moving all together.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic