View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2019, 07:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Hound Attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Charmer

Regalstorm nodded, feeling adrenaline coarse through his veins at the thought of avenging Wolfspark's death.

"I will be the first to claw the life out of that mutts muzzle once Morningblue has it distracted." He snarled. "These dogs took my friend from me. They will pay."
@Dust @The Cannibal @Nebby @Calliecat

Morningblue stood a little straighter, emboldened by Wolfspark's courage and the fact that another warrior was listening to his plan. He had just dared to believe that perhaps he would be heard. Perhaps he could earn the respect of his fellow warriors. Even Grousestar seemed to agree that rushing in a large group was the way to go. The blue tom's fur bristled as he flexed his claws and turned to look at the dogs. "I'm going for the black and tan colored one. Back me up. FOR THUNDERCLAN!!!" Morningblue yowled as he charged full on at the hound, his claws tearing at the earth. The world seemed to move around him slower and the hound's jowls wobbled on it's fanged face in slow motion. He came to a stop just shy of it and skidded to the side, it's snapping jaws narrowly missing his leg. The warrior let out a savage hiss and swiped at the mutt, trying to egged it on and get it to turn around, turn it's back to the ambush he hoped would come through for him.